Today was really crummy. I’m supposed to be finishing stuff, not starting new somethings, but I couldn’t help it. This needs a lot more work.. I think I might end up working on this instead of the other legion one I did last week.
Anyway, for some reason I find myself thinking about this. Destroy is a popular choice… but I dont know if I could ever bring my Shep to make that decision, tempting though it is for the possibility of being alive.. but .. the guilt…. Idk. This pic would probably work better with Edi (or Edi, Joker), but you know.. Legion feels and all..
How to make me cry in ten words or less: (add your own)
- Avengers: You can't kill me, I know, I've tried!
- Harry Potter: Always.
- Star Trek: I have been, and always will be, your friend.
- Lord of the Rings: My brother, my captain, my King.
- Doctor Who: Binary binary binary binary binary...I'm fine!
- Lord of the Rings: Go home, Sam.
- Harry Potter: How ya' feelin', Freddy?
- Game of Thrones: I only held him that once, as he was dying...
- Mass Effect: Scientist Salarian
- Avatar The Last Airbender: I guess this means we'll always be together!
- Mass Effect: Seashells
- Mass Effect: I love you too
- Dragon Age 2: For what it's worth, I'm glad it's you. It was nice to be happy... for a while.
- Mass Effect: I'm proud of you.
- The Legend of Korra: I dedicated my life to you!
- BPRD: I don't need to look. I know what I'd see. The truth.
- Avatar: The Last Airbender: Leaves from the vine...
- Mass Effect: Siha.
- Mass Effect: I can't lose you again.
- Bioware: James Vega isn't romanceable.
- Lord of the Rings: Don't leave me here alone. Don't go where I can't follow...
- Lord of the Rings: GANDALF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Mass Effect: Does this unit have a soul?